Mediation provides several advantages for the resolution of business disputes. The most obvious benefit of mediation is its cost-effectiveness. Resolving a matter through mediation is by far less expensive than litigating a case to trial. Mediation is also an attractive option for parties that value preservation or enhancement of their business relationship, seek to maintain control over the dispute settlement process, value confidentiality, or want to reach a speedy settlement without damage to their reputations.
We mediate a wide-range of business disputes, regionally, nationally, and internationally. An example of the business disputes we mediate include:
- Shareholder, LLC Member, and Partnership
- Breach of Contract & Fraud
- Investor – Corporate
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Corporate Governance
- Restrictive Covenants (Non-Solicitation & Non-Compete Agreements)
- Misappropriation of Trade Secret & Breach of Confidentiality
- Intellectual Property
- Licensing and Distribution Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Medical Device and Computer Technology Agreements
We also provide data privacy mediation, employment mediation, and intellectual property mediation.