Employment mediation involves a voluntary and confidential discussion between those involved in the conflict, which is facilitated by an impartial mediator. Employment mediation can resolve disputes in or out of litigation.
We mediate a variety of labor and employment claims, including:
- Breach of Employment Contract
- Title VII Harassment and Discrimination (Sexual harassment, gender discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, age discrimination, race, ethnic and national origin discrimination, religious discrimination, and disability/ADA discrimination claims)
- Hostile Work Environment
- Class Actions
- Retaliation and Whistle-blower
- Misappropriation of Trade Secret
- Restrictive Covenants (Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation)
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Unlawful Termination
We also mediate conflict between colleagues. Workplace conflict can be damaging and, if ignored, can damage morale, reduce productivity and may lead to legal risk for the organization. To learn about our other mediation services, please visit: business mediation, data privacy mediation, and intellectual property mediation.