Employment mediation involves a voluntary and confidential discussion between those involved in the conflict, which is facilitated by an impartial mediator. Employment mediation can resolve disputes in or out of litigation.
We mediate a variety of labor and employment claims, including:
- Employment Contracts
- Title VII Harassment and Discrimination (Sexual harassment, gender discrimination, pregnancy discrimination, age discrimination, race, ethnic and national origin discrimination, religious discrimination, and disability/ADA discrimination claims)
- Hostile Work Environment
- Wage, Severance and Breach of Contract
- Class Actions
- Retaliation and Whistle-blower
- Misappropriation of Trade Secret
- Restrictive Covenants (Non-Compete, Non-Solicitation)
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
We also mediate conflict between colleagues. Workplace conflict can be damaging and, if ignored, can damage morale, reduce productivity and may lead to legal risk for the organization. To learn about our other mediation services, please visit: business mediation, data privacy mediation, and intellectual property mediation.