Ellie Vilendrer participated as a planning committee member of the 2015 Minnesota Closely Held Business Conference. The conference will take place on Tuesday, October 27th, 2015. The all-day conference will feature a complete update including how to advise your current LLC clients and draft an operating agreement under the new LLC statute, new fundraising opportunities under MNvest, cybersecurity planning and preparedness, addressing issues and risks that arise when conducting business online, and more. Attendees will be able to choose from among 19 small-group choices on topics every lawyer should know:
- Key merger and acquisition issues
- How to protect intellectual property
- What to do to address cybersecurity concerns
- How to manage legal issues in conducting business online
- How to maintain business continuation and succession planning
- Key considerations for business good governance
- How to employ new financing options
- What you need to know about export/import rules
- Avoiding pitfalls in insurance coverage
- And many more!
For more information, click here.